Wilhelmstraße 8, 56338 Braubach
The foundation stone was laid on 22.05.1898. A year later, when the construction was well advanced, the almost completed tower collapsed with a tremendous roar, taking with it a large part of the front and left side wall of the church. The new tower was built lower and of different stone. The church was consecrated on May 9, 1901.